Published on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 in category:
Taking your first steps into contracting can be a daunting and stressful. Not only have you got a new assignment to be getting up to speed on, but you're also going to have to get familiar with running a company. Taking your eye off this ball can lead to problems down the line.
Our 45 minute webinar will give you the inside track on everything you need to know about running your limited company.
Join the webinar to discover the benefits of:
• Getting your contract reviewed to ensure IR35 compliance
• Appointing an accountant. NOW.
• Getting your tax planning strategy in place early to maximise efficiency
• Understanding what expenses you can and can’t claim
• Using a cloud accounting system to nail the basics
And a whole lot more besides. We’ll also have accountants on hand to answer any questions.
It could be the most useful 45 minutes of your contracting career, so be sure to register now.
Who should attend?
Anyone making their first steps into contracting or freelancing. Particularly useful for pre-start contractors but those who have been contracting for less than a year will also find this useful. Recruiters operating in the contractor space will also find the content useful.
Tuesday 21st February 2017 at 5.45pm.